View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 05:11 PM
Master
Talking ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueElephant
I think two or more threads should exist: One for people who understand the thread for what it is and have wonderful conversations with insight and wisdom and love and appreciation shared.

You need a cult, IMO. Just have all people their noses look in the same direction. A perfect place, with perfect devotees, all perfectly tamed by 'the Master'!

Incidentally, how will you even make it possible? People could trick you or think they talk about the same things when in fact their experience was very different.

IMO your points reflect one of the issues I see in guru worship and such places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueElephant
I really hope that those who appreciate the Topic here will join in, but, of course, no one is banned. And the few here who love this topic as I do, will come back to it rejoicing.

In a way this Topic various responses represent some of the conflict, aggression and confusion in the World.

Okay, come at me - if you really want to - otherwise come those who love and appreciate the Topic.

Good to know we have you to watch over us and decide that we may join, and appreciate the topic, like you, and rejoice it, like you, and love it, like you.

*Deleted sarcasm* For how can they have a different opinion about guru's from your own? Why isn't everyone just like you? If only they were..

Agreeing with Maya El here.