View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 08:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
Me and some friends tried the Ouija Board thing once. My one friend swore the thing was moving by itself but I didn't believe it since all our fingers were on it.

That's interesting about the alternate dimension of torture. Is that what someone would think of as Hell? Or a different place for people who haven't crossed over or something? I'm really new to this. How many different dimensions are thought to be out there? I'd always hoped that when it was time for me to go, it'd be eyes shut, lights out, I'm done but I'm depressed lol. This is so interesting!
The Ouija board itself is a symbol for allowing disguised beings whom exist in alternate dimensions into our lives, all while being perceived to be a harmless game. When you say "is there anyone out there who would like to communicate?" You are giving your consent for anything/anyone to walk through that door and communicate with you and I think if people knew what prefers to communicate with us they would second think it. Because it's not the good things out there that wish to communicate with us in most cases if not all cases. Most of the cases where that is what they say they communicated it is simply that being taking whatever form they know is appropriate to continue the communication, the longer you communicate with them the more power they have over you. So it's sort of like when the police are tracing a phone on a movie and they are trying to keep the person on the phone until they can pinpoint their location - that's a very good analogy.

It very well could be what is described in Hell. I imagine as awful as it sounds there can always be worse though and so perhaps that is Hell. But to me it is definitely like a Hell because the beings there really have no compassion whatsoever, I doubt they can even feel it if they can feel anything except selfish pleasure at all. They seriously do get great pleasure from harming us, raping us, tricking us, lying to us, etc. They have lived in a world where that is as much a part of everyday life as work, eating, family, and hobbies are to us. It's difficult because if we lived in their world for an extended period of time chances are we would become that way as well and would have to adapt to survive. Because the worse you are there the less chance you will be the victim - eat or be eaten. But it's hard for me to sympathize with someone who knows what they are doing is wrong and takes great pleasure in doing horrible things to us. We mean nothing to them and that includes our feelings, we are food to them and nothing more. They feel about as much guilt as a lion eating a gazelle does.