View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 07:09 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by dena
I have the urge to die .. not to kill myself but just die

I'm not desperate or anything

but I don't know why

could it be from this memory that I have .. I was talking to my spirit guide before i was born ... and I asked him about someone .. and he told me that he died long time before me .. because he is a good person

I'm not sure if this is the reason why I want to die or not

any ideas?

why would a person want to die?

A spiritual stage understanding "Death" as a part of your evolution and a part of your spiritual evolution. Something has to die so new things has to be reborn.

Old habit and ways of thinking must be brought to an end so new things can emerge. Death is a part of you transformation and before you start you need to understand this, because you are going to experience this many times.

To understand death is also to understand evolution, to understand one’s own evolution is to understand who we are.

You are in a stage of preparation; you need to understand before you continue. That’s why you are at a stop. Learn before you travel further. Learn not to fear death in all the different forms it has and understand the evolution you are coming to go through.

You want to know when you die and what kind of death.
You can answer that question

Meditate and imagine what kind of changes you have to go through so you can be your true self? Imagine the changes as the death of the false you to become more you.

Death has many aspects; the physical understanding of death is only one of them.

Yours

Peace and love from me to you

A peaceful Mind