View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 04:09 PM
Pathfinder
Before I have come across Guan Yin I had think that people who are into gods, goddess, deities,..somehow dislike freedom and that it means you have to beg certain deity for something, make sacrifices,..whatever. But nothing can be further away from the truth, at least I can say that for Guan Yin. It is this feeling as winter light had said it, of unconditional love, motherly love, safety,..this presence,..which arise in your heart,..can't describe it with words,it's priceless, it gives you wings, you are just so freaking thankful,.. I could go on and on.

Like what they say often after ayahuasca,..trips, you feel love, acceptance, peace,..And I assume it's similar by other deities. But I do think that it plays a key role that we come across or choose the right deity for us. Whether it be Jesus, Mary, Isis, Kali, Lakshmi‎, Kuan Yin,..to whoever we really feel drawn towards. Even though it seems that in the west are any kind of connection to spirits, gods,.. skipped, somehow detour around them and trying to reach ''enlightenment'' or peace with oneself and happiness,..completely alone. To find this all alone is the most difficult way in every tradition, religion and philosophy (west and east). With deities,..is far easier, but probably the key to even connect to any deity in some meaningful way is through our own hearts.