View Single Post
Old 17-12-2017, 03:03 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2quik
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has felt an intense loneliness from time to time. In that I mean loneliness on their journey and if so what have you done to end feeling so lonely?

That is quite a natural stage in Unfoldment ...... it begins with Detachment from Attachments ~

Self Realization needs a certain Emptiness too occur ...... or it is blotted out by already thinking you know and/or too much mind clutter (conditioned mind) ~

An Introverted Stage can last quite some time or be of short duration , mostly a few years but not necessarily. When Self Realization happens in the INSTANT , one can suddenly turn quite extro-verted ....... and draw many , though this too should not be sought ....... as collective ego is quick to try and take that Energy and draw you back down into a dismal mess. So a period of SILENCE should follow until the New Level of Awakened Consciousness is stabilized ~ LISTEN but be not too quick to answer anyone or anything. As the Socially conditioned ego ASKS endless questions ...... its questions are too disrupt. You will spontaniously encounter more Awakened Beings ...... though they will not say "I am an Awakened Being" //// though an egoic one may be quick to boast ...... both need to be seen , as lessons begin to Unfold via a Higher Perception and these shift prior judgments into discernments ~