Thread: ouija board..
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 02:16 PM
LightFilledHeart

It's important to remember with Tarot (and ony other system of divination!) that when attempting to read for yourself you are most likely going to see either your greatest desire OR your greatest fear! Why? Because none of us is objective enough to see and interpret our own energy patterns accurately! Another word to the wise... what you are shown in any form of energy reading are the patterns that are in place right here and now. IF those patterns remain in place, then thus and so is LIKELY to occur! If any single one of them is altered, however, the whole picture (and any future prediction) is likewise altered, and we all do have free will choice to change our minds and set foot on a totally different path! When I read for people, I make sure I make that distinction in a clear and understandable fashion. I don't want anyone thinking they are a "victim" or that what I'm being shown is necessarily set in stone. Always the truth is known to us, and when we hear it, we recognize it with a resonance inside. It is then up to us whether or not we wish to accept (or CHANGE!) that truth