View Single Post
Old 23-12-2016, 11:53 PM
Master
A diabetic with very low blood sugar can tell you what it feels like to die. The energy leaves your body, you can not move, or move very little, you are extremely lightheaded, and your consciousness begins to detach from this world.

In the out-of-body experiences which I have had the first thing which you experience is a dramatic change in the way which you feel your self. You no longer feel the weight of your human body. Your perception and eyesight changes as you are no longer looking through physical eyes.

All of your senses take on a different feel at the time you leave your body. The greatest sensation, after exiting your physical body, is the sensation which comes with floating. Nothing under your feet and nothing around you to hold on to. It is an incredible experience, but I don't think everyone has the same experience at the time of death.

I have seen hundreds of people die in all sorts of ways, as a combat medic during the Vietnam War, an ambulance EMT, and later working in the medical field after leaving the military. Some people die in great fear and that look of fear stays on their face long after they have died, while others die with a smile on their face and light glowing in their eyes and around their body. Our death will be as individual and unique as each of us are.