View Single Post
Old 29-08-2012, 12:28 AM
Master
Rita A - NDE - excerpts

After my NDE is, to me, the most intriguing part...that night as I lay in ICU, I heard what I thought were monks coming from a door in my room. They were praying and chanting, only in a kind of melodious fashion, maybe more vibrational..hard to describe.

There were families there and they were crying and saying it wasn't time for them to go, and there were "people" there who wanted to enter the light and when they did it was SO peaceful. I felt the sadness of the families and I felt the pure bliss of going up through the light.

That day, again in my bed in ICU, I began hearing the most beautiful, unimaginable music, again vibrational maybe but with beautiful melody, too. It is so hard to explain and I wanted to remember it for ever and tell everyone. I even tried to sit up in my bed to make sure I was really hearing this wonderful sound! The music was love. Later, when a nurse came in, I asked her if anyone had a radio or TV on and she said, "no, it's been all quiet here, no TVs or radios on". ...

That's my story. I always took it as fact and never really questioned it. I heard and felt these things. I also felt a wonderful warm glowing light coming through my hospital window. I told my kids it was like there is just a very thin line between realms and somehow I was able to hear and feel things from the other side for awhile. It was like I was able to tiptoe on the line.

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/rita_a_nde.htm