View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 12:43 AM
Jules

Hi Rich,
Welcome to SF. I don't think we've met before, so it's nice to meet you :)

I can only tell you from my own experience and learnings whilst being on my own journey.

Everybody is born psychic and I was originally told not everyone has mediumistic tendancies. However, I'm not 100% in agreement with that.
I do think people can try too hard. It's all so simple but we make it so hard. Learn to meditate and go into the silence from within. Turn off your mind and start to concentrate on listening to your inner voice, trusting yourself that what you see, hear or feel is not from your own thoughts. Take notice of your dreams. Write them down, remembering as much detail as you can, not forgetting any emotion you felt with it. This is all about YOU. Each and every one of us develop at different paces. Find a spiritualist church nearby that does psychic/spiritual development groups, read, come on here, develop your own intuition,, use what tools you already have available to you and work with those. You've already started to do that by posing this question alone. You've opened up to the possiblity now. So my friend, enjoy the ride :). Look around the boards, ask questions, and most of all, have fun
Love light and laughter
Jules x