View Single Post
Old 13-10-2018, 09:45 AM
Knower
I Am Lucky

I am lucky in one key sense, virtually all of my future dream events have not been warnings. I do not see anything that is shocking, distasteful, or terrifying. I am sure my outlook would be quite different if my future dreams depicted death and destruction especially if it foretold of harm coming to family and/or friends. With the exception of one future dream, the future I have seen has been uneventful, more like mileposts showing me I am online with my life path. The one dream that was a warning just showed me that I would run into the guy who was dating my ex-girlfriend. That is twice I have been warned about a future event, but only one was in a dream. That is about as terrifying as it has been so far.

I count myself lucky. I am reading a book about dreams that come true and in many cases, people saw their own deaths and/or the deaths of loved ones. Those are terrifying glimpses of the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
I do admire your outlook on this gift as well as how you are accepting it and taking it in. I truly wish I could do that myself.
I have had this happen to me quite a few times now but I struggle because I feel at times it is like a two edged sword because there are some things that I see that I truly don't want to happen and I feel afraid to even discuss them with my best friend who is extremely spiritual and whom I usually share most experiences with because to do this I feel is like putting it out to the universe and I do not wish to manifest anything negative. So if any event comes to pass I want it to be only because of the precognition and not my sharing it. This is where I have been at cross roads. I have had good things as well that have come to pass but I worry because I have viewed or dreamt at times other events that may not be desired.

PastPilot