View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 06:27 PM
Ankhesenamun

I have such dreams all the time. Sometimes they contain a surprising level of detail, at other times they are more vague, but I've had such dreams since childhood. I have also often known things that would happen before they happened.

Sometimes they are dreams warning me of something, sometimes they just show me the truth about someone - or their true intentions, sometimes it's about things that don't seem all that important but still happen later.

For example, as a child I dreamed I would live in a house surrounded by fields, and I later did for a while.

I had distressing dreams about a journey to China - I later had a very distressing journey to Pakistan (which borders China). I just wish this dream could have been more in detail as then I could have been saved from a lot of unpleasant events in Pakistan.

I dreamed in all detail about events surrounding a telepathic conversation I had with my past life husband in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo - and these events later happened like that, down to the smallest detail, and this could not have been anticipated by me because this was in 2011 and circumstances changed a lot in Egypt after the first revolution in early 2011.

I have had dreams warning me of the true characters of people, for example a former neighbor who came across as ever so nice and friendly but I dreamed that he had immoral intentions and was possessive - and years later it transpired that he this was indeed the case.

I dreamed about people who pretended to be ever so prim and proper and good, that they really wanted to harm me - and they later did.

For us empaths such occurrences are normal.

I do believe though that life is predetermined. Someone is showing us the future to show us the way. I have ignored warning dreams at my peril and have learned not to ignore them. Since I listen to them, a few tragedies have been prevented.