Thread: Heaven&Hell
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 01:25 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yassi
From what I've read so far on the forum I've come to conclusion that the vast majority of the people believe in reincarnation.
I'm just wondering what happened in your life that you stopped believing in rewards and punishments system in heaven and hell?

Hello

What one calls Heaven and Hell are typically Christian Bible terms....when one goes to the path of more Metaphysics those become Karma in nature more or less I feel. That path of what one gives out one gets back. So if one gives out good and helpful energies that is what one will get back, but if one deals in the darker side of things one might well get a lesson in Karma come back at them. If one is delt a lesson for doing something negative that is usually not a nice event.

The rewards in life are the personal knowlege one has walked a path of being a good person and not doing harm so the reward might not be fully known in this life but our Soul gets to take that forth with them. If one has lead a life of doing wrong then even if in this life one did not see punishment I am sure there are lessons for that Soul to come back with to put right. Karmatic Debt.

Lynn