View Single Post
Old 23-02-2012, 12:59 AM
oliviasang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Demons have a Father just Like Angels have a Father.. You never heard worshippers of dark call Lucifer their Father..Why do they say that? I believe all must answer to God in the end and that God has authority over all but, .. in the end on its simpliest form one worships one and the other worships the other..Can you have a person who worships dark and light equally?

We think differently and thats a good thing... If you want demons to teach and instruct you... I personally wont judge you.. Our will determins who and what we are. We make decisions for ourself all day and every day.. we know the good and the bad of our decision making no person is in the dark because light is always there waiting for you.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Hi Toolite

[/quote]You never heard worshippers of dark call Lucifer their Father![/quote]

Ah no, I haven’t. I mean I’ve seen movies and wannabe’s but actual Satanists no. Actual Satanists worship themselves. I know several, I recommend reading Anton LaVey, or talking to actual Satanists. Movies are a bad reference for any ‘pagan’ beliefs.

Lucifer is not their ‘father’ in any sense of the word, don’t believe me ask a demon.

Yes, you can have someone who worships the power behind your dark/light, because in the end perceptions are just that.

I take the thoughts about things from many different sources but I wouldn’t say any of them ‘instruct’ me. I said I trusted demons as much as I trust angels, which I don’t.