View Single Post
Old 17-11-2011, 04:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaring Thunder
Hi Spirit Guide Sparrow,

I've always been wondering. Before I get on with my question, I must say, I cannot guarantee you have the right or wrong answers, but I will come out and say that I seek fact, not belief. But I want to hear what you have to say about this.

After this current incarnation, do we go through purgatory for our sins, then go to Heaven? Or do we reincarnate?

I was told at another board that it all depends on how we live this life here. I've always looked forward to going to Heaven as I would rather not come back if I don't have to. But I'm not so sure. Does God even give us a choice? Quite frankly, I would rather spend a long time going through purgatory than to come back for life on Earth again. But again, I need to know the real deal.
Dearest companion of consciousness,

If in fact a fact is an observation of many thousands of years in ancient state within the spiritual realms; If in fact a fact is something which is both taught and practiced within the spirit world and written in the Akashic records; If in fact a fact is something which can be promised to you within your capacity to experience in this life or the eternal one that follows, then it is fact I shall give you.

After this current incarnation, do we go through purgatory for our sins, then go to Heaven? Or do we reincarnate?

To rephrase your question, what you are really asking is if ‘you’ go through purgatory, not if ‘we’ do. For all experiences of the Self, and of the Ever-life (afterlife) are individualised by divine purpose.
This state humanity calls purgatory is a man-made layer of consciousness projection, and though not designed by any deity, ruler or governing body within the spirit world, you will create this for yourself within the Ever-life should you project this from your inherent power to manifest thought and belief. What you can imagine for yourself, you can create in reality for yourself once within the Ever-life.
Likewise is that of sin, which too is a man-made concept and more of a construct of morality created by the human species. The ever-life is vastly shared between every conceivable race in the omniverse, and thus human morality plays a very miniscule role within the realms of the Ever-life. The creation of sin is a tool for the human mind and morality construct to manifest a sense of self worth and value mechanism for reflection. Within the Ever-life ones Self-worth is immeasurably amplified beyond any possible conceivable thought human beings can have, and their recognitions of Self values are reformed and rebuilt by other aspects of their Higher Self which have very little to do with life on Earth from previous incarnations. In a sense this is to say, sin exists only for the human race, because they wish it to exist for their own crude value based structure, and will continue to do so as far and as long as there is a belief in it, and a need for it.
It matters not if you are a murderer or a saint, all spirit reside in the same kingdom, and never leave this kingdom. Only an aspect of their consciousness incarnates, and is later recalled back into this divine kingdom where it will always, in all ways, be accepted and loved regardless of the deeds of the physical persona. The deeds of the physical persona are a result of physical influence upon the consciousness aspect incarnated and such actions cannot, and will not forever taint any spirit, for each and every spirit always remains pure and untainted. It will simply be for that aspect of consciousness to let go of its human belief systems so that it may once again merge with its pure spirit counterpart. It is all for the experience of the Self; judgement and morality is a game human beings like to play for their own understanding of Self-worth and persona development.

Should you wish to incarnate again, at any time, will be your own choosing, regardless of your past deeds or apparent self-opinionated mistakes. There will never be another who tells you what your mistakes were in life, nor will there be another who questions your morality, for these things are your own individual creation as part of your journey of the One. Those who manifest great beings of light to act as judges upon them do so from their own creative powers of fantasy, and will remain as their own experience, not as a shared one to be experienced by all.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸