View Single Post
Old 14-11-2017, 01:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Trixiewilbury - thanks for your comment. And how beautifully expressed..almost making me tear up! Lol
Absolutely not did I feel violated, etc. strange yes, nervous at first, yes. But absolute safety and love was the overall feeling I was left with. There was a cleanliness about the experience that was very moving. And I researched these sexual experiences and found page after page of rape and energy sucking entities, etc. And I wondered how I had avoided all of the very pervasive negative symptoms that seem to accompany these experiences. I was absolutely energized and positive and motivated for the time during which I could feel the vibrations on the body in the few days afterword.
To answer your question, this happened at least a few months ago at this point. i have begun seeing many small lights floating in my vision throughout the day. I have also heard my name called when no one is around and been woken up by (not unpleasant) voices in the night etc. I have had a couple of prophetic dreams. I have begun to visualize energy around people which is very new to me.I have seen several ETs in my vivid dreams, all of which have affected me profoundly. Many more questions there lol. So, as far as meta senses go, I have noticed an increase in my sensitivity although I would not say anything too drastic at this point.