View Single Post
Old 13-02-2017, 02:12 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Norman
A simple question.

What in your opinion happens to the soul after death, here I am speaking about a "normal" person, not an immortal, not an enlightened soul, just the soul of a normal person, an ego-based entity

Not looking for hand me down theories, but insights from people who know.

Thank you.

Richard.

Hello Richard,

I've had a few experiences which gave me a glimpse into the realm beyond (or parallel to) the one we live in our physical bodies. I could see that the soul is eternal, and in fact, is watchful over every aspect of this physical life.

I had the certain sense that we are not "local", meaning that our souls reside in another plane/dimension/realm (whichever you prefer) and guide us in our everyday lives through intuition, creativity, and emotions.

We are, in effect, remote viewing our lives on Earth from some other "location". By my understanding, the soul goes nowhere when the body dies, but rather, remains where it has always resided - in eternity.

The soul, in eternity, has access to viewing all of time (past/future), and chooses which bodies to inhabit in order to attain experience and interconnection with other embodied souls. We choose our parents, our friends, our lovers, our life course and needed experiences, or name, etc.

In eternity, all souls are distinct, yet they all combine into one big "god" type of soup. Each is individual, and each is part of the collective at the same time. There is no physical form - we are light in the midst of a vast darkness.

What we're doing on Earth is still unclear, but it seems like we're trying, by physical means, to reestablish a Oneness in eternity through breaking down individuality in the physical. Maybe "God" is trying to reassemble the billions of fragmented "souls" that make up the Creator???

I hope some of that makes sense.

Cheers

GT