View Single Post
Old 31-12-2017, 12:51 AM
Guide

To me this type sign placement is a possible indicator of a karmic connection not itself a soul mate one.

Ahh..

Hi, I am still slowly working on understanding myself better through astrology, and we all have our own beliefs, but this, what SaturinePluto mentioned makes sense to me.

This year I dated a bit, after not having done so for YEARS.

I dated 3 men that were exactly my age. Now, maybe I could be way off with this, but I have a feeling that people of our same ages, born the same year, have the same North Nodes, because all three of them did. & anytime I checked other people's charts that were different ages, they'd had different North nodes.

I also tend to follow astrologers & tarot readers on you tube. A little too much. Well, throughout all of the year, quite often a lot of the titles, and in their video's it mentioned, "SOUL MATE" -

& I always thought that the term, Soul Mate, meant THE ONE. & I got to the point where I was so sick of seeing this "soul mate" over and over again, when these men that I was seeing were nothing of the sort.

Than I finally brought myself up to researching what a soul mate is. I was also curious about "twin flames" - I found articles that explained that a soul mate, is not the person or people that you're meant to establish a life with - that they're here for you to connect with, briefly. In and out. Sometimes painful. Something that must be learned.

& in my own beliefs, I've always felt that, we attract our mirror images, either positive or negative. Those that stick around longer, are usually people that are just like us, sub consciously. Those that come and go, may be like us, may be dealing with something that we are, or has not yet come to pass. & maybe it won't, but that the possibility of it is there on another level.

Not saying that other men, that I'd come by that did not have their North Nodes as the same as mine, were troublesome, because I wasn't ready, it wasn't the right time, and I was learning some truths about myself.

For instance, I have Virgo in Sun, Moon, Rising, Mercury, and Venus.

From what I can remember, out of a couple of the men, one had his Sun & Venus both in Taurus. I also have 5 influences of Sag. (I count nodes) He had his rising in Sag. I forget where his moon is.

We could talk for hours. We both were drawn to one another, because we were both going through a deep rooted hurt. It wasn't meant to be. In fact, the universe kept pulling us a part through "freak reasons" - it was quite ironic.

I just know that he was meant for me, in other ways. I think, he could have been a better friend, instead. Romantically, if something isn't there, don't push it.

The other two men, had signs in either their Sun, Rising, and or Venus that fit well with my Virgo - that should have worked...not saying that being the same age is karmic - different planetary alignments, degrees, ect ect all have different effects.

I just believe that to be a soul mate, is karmic. It can bring good too. It is just, that, that was my experience this year.