View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 04:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Interseting experience, I never owned a Rhod, it looks lovely when I googled. Ill have to research more on it!

I remember having large rose quartz around me during heart ache, I felt so much loving energy around me regardless of what was going on. Although, I think Rose is Too soft for me though, my preference during emotional turmoill is to feel more balanced than loved and fluffy (if that makes sense)

Yes that makes sense. I'm not all that keen on rose quartz, although I do have some great pieces. I prefer heart / pink crystals with a different vibration, more Higher Heart I think, like morganite and pink danburite (I got a gorgeous clear danburite that resonates so well with me!)
Since you mention it, I think during emotional turmoil I prefer to feel balanced over loved and fluffy as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
I specifically like working with the heart center. I have a large heart shaped Malachite I put to my heart when I feel off. According to sources it is a stabilizing stone and this is exactly how it feels to me. It also works with the high Heart Chakra. Ironically, a very close friend of mine feels me in those areas. I love anything green because it reminds me of the heart chakra, and malachite does specifically work with the heart center ( and negative energies). Not sure if it will work for heart ache but it is a stone worth researching ( and anything green or 'earthly' for that matter). I am earth elemental as you know, so I gravitate to darker rougher stones.
Malachite... love / hate relationship with it, hihi. I got a larger tumble, thought of parting with it many times, but somehow I can't. Yet, I never hold it or do anything with it. All those psychedelic lines and circles drive me up the wall. Yet, I cannot part with it either.

Last night I put my emerald slab on my heart chakra. Holy moly...! It started throbbing as if it was an actual bodypart. It kept doing that for quite some time, then it went.
Today I had the same thing without the emerald on my heart chakra.
Last week I had that happen with my Solar Plexus for days on end. I find myself wondering if he has second thoughts about our breakup, or is in pain over it like I am. (I was told the Solar Plexus thing happened because he wanted to get in, but couldn't as I had it closed off, and that he couldn't let go just yet).
As I'm typing this, I feel it again in my Solar Plexus.

In any case, the rhodochrosite variety I was talking about looks a bit like this, although I think they turned up contrast. But just to show the difference with the normal, banded variety. (I didn't even know this variety existed!)