View Single Post
Old 21-04-2017, 09:51 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
I think you might be running into issues because you are shooting for a percentage, you have a plan.

No one wants a doormat they want to know what makes a person tick, what they love, what interests their partner. If all you are doing is catering to them you aren't really sharing yourself with them.

Instead of thinking of serving(I recognize the loo 51%) perhaps think of part of your service being sharing who you are, and yes woman actually do love nice guys so don't worry about that, you can still do the sto but not to the point you hide your own beingness from them.

The issue is with fake nice just to get something (acting a certain way that is not genuine to win a girl) because it's manipulation and also not being so nice the girl never finds out who the real you is.

The last part is a real issue. My husband did that for years before I nearly lost my mind. I just so badly wanted to know him but in an effort to be nice he was truly just denying me that gift.

Either way the right woman is one that matches you so to be truly matched you have to know yourself and be yourself.

I hope some of that was at least a tiny bit helpful.
Don't lose hope!

how do i know myself? Is it to accept and practice my "bad" sides as well?:)

51% of service for the harvest to 4th density or what it is