View Single Post
Old 15-09-2018, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator
I suspect this dream is more related to the situation with Matt and you not allowing him to put you down for your honest feelings. Especially the part where a guy said you were ugly and you owned you thoughts (hair) pointing out his thoughts (hair) wasn't all that great either. I suspect the part with your nan represents the old conditioning you picked up along the way that had you crippled but you are healing it and learning to see your beauty. Your new state of being is under construction but you are figuring out how to navigate this world and from a commitment to love as opposed to being swayed by negative people. Elise means consecrated by God. Consecrated means dedicated to a divine purpose. You are confused about how to evaluate your worth but know it should be placed in Gods hands not other humans hands whose (hair) thoughts are messy. This is helping you heal. Good dream.

I'll just add that defining yourself through Gods eyes is helping you have more compassion and empathy for the mistakes of others like your dad because you are no longer threatened by what others say so no longer at a place of needed to protect and defend. You will stand up for yourself when necessary but you won't need to shut the world out to keep from getting hurt. This will allow you to connect with people from a place of love.