View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 07:02 PM
Master
I come from an engineering background and the qualities of a triangle immediately came to mind.....

First....a triangle is the strongest geometric shape...it is supported on all sides.

Look at ANY engineered structure...a bridge for example.....its superstructure is a series of triangles.....a simple sawhorse.....look at the legs....it has triangles and those shapes are what gives it its load bearing capacity

A tripod (vertical triangle) is self-leveling....a table with three equidistant legs is always level...all three touching the floor....a table with 4 legs is NOT
self-leveling....one can be short because of the surface it sits on and the table will rock.

The ancients knew this about triangles going all the way back to Pythagoras....

Since you are displaying a triangle on your own body you could I suppose look within yourself for strengths associated with the universal constant of the triangle.

I'm living on "tropical standard time"!!!

Yes I Am a Pirate! 200 years too late....the cannons don't thunder...there's nothing to plunder...I'm an over 40 victim of fate!