View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 11:41 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
One might ask, WHY many have this experience, but the vast majority never do.
What is it about some, that they've been given this unique perspective on life?
Did they have a role to fulfill that otherwise might not have been pursued?

That they've been able to share it with us is wonderful,
Yet I still wonder how-if my life might have changed, had I experienced this.

I've had many transcendent experiences with LSD& meditation , and varied spiritual ones after that.... so perhaps I didn't need that adjustment.

Likewise I've always known ET's are here, yet I've never seen a craft.

For many situations in life it might be asked why some have 'em and some don't.... It's purely an assumption that an NDE is a privilege that's been given or maybe even earned. It's an assumption that there was a deep, intended significance. It's always possible that either assumption is right but it's only a possibility....

Humankind loves conundrums, loves mysteries, and will find them even where none exists - we make things fit when we want 'em to, even if they don't fit at all....

As for ETs well it's another fantasy that folk enjoy, even when there's nary a scrap of real evidence. And even if they were, why would we expect there'd be some kind of craft they travelled here in? Again we're into making things fit, we're into the realms of fun and fantasy....

If there were beings not born to this earth, where's the saying that they arrived here in any way we could conceive? If they were among us, undetected in the main, so much like ourselves as to be indistinguidhable, why might they not have arrived in a way we may be unable to envisage? Almost as with apported objects, for example - dematerialised and later re-materialised elsewhere.....

Or am I now just playing your fantasy game?