View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 02:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
You did pretty good with the magic squares......

In my version of numerology, the best day to launch an attack would be on 9/11.

When it comes to numerology in the Hebrew scriptures, I would say 7 stands out the most.

The international date line is a constant. Taking the 9/11 as a basis for whatever reckoning is more or less egoistical. In most parts of the world this 9/ll/2001 is represented by 11/9/2001. I can't be exact but in some part of the world eastern to NY it was already the 10/11. As there have been far worse calamities than '9/11'in all parts of the world attributing some sort of magic to numbers (because it happened in NY'?) is really make-believe. Where is the centre of the world? What often appears to be true, is at the most, a trick of the brain or imagination. Like these people who attribute say 11.11 to being some sort of synchronocity. We all notice that which has a meaning to us as being part of 'our world'. We need to get away from all these almost supernatural beliefs that numbers form a sort of magic background.
Clearly the universe is made of numbers and indeed numbers which form themselves into patterns and these patterns happily repeat themselves when evolution notices that they (in these patterns) bring certain advantages.

Take music; 7 notes = one octave, and higher and lower octaves all using basically the same notes create a symphony. The difference lies in the vibrations and the vibrations have to be spot on - otherwise we all complain about the music being out-of-key although we may be musical dunces.
Admittely there are those odd circumstancs which are difficult to explain, for instance space has a temperature of 273 kelvin. The moon's sidereal month is 27.3 days - the same as a human pregnancy, so somehow we have managed to combine the length of pregnancy with the moon - someone will have to explain how this happened!

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.