Thread: Cryptocurrency
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 07:40 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Well, huhh, can I assume you mean the reference to me. (Aside from that the post seems a bit of a tirade against those unwilling to take the plunge.)

I don't know what me blocking him is about. If he means on this forum, I've done no such thing. I don't block anyone.

Besides I wasn't sure what he was offering - it sounded like trading but wasn't an outright proposition. I seem to recall he made a direct proposition to another member. What happened from that wasn't my business.

So...I really don't know otherwise....!

i didnt propose to others. I messaged u one more time but i was blocked so...
the thing was that site was down, therefor i wanted to cancel my foundings of the site since people though they would take money and run, but it was the opposite were others abused a bug which placed much more in their account then they officially had. Anyway so far im happy with the platform. Havent got any bad feeling about it. Never had either. Once ive my initial capital back im banking. :)

But anyway,

Whether bitcoin stay or not. It is the door to the new world. Its not gonna crash its gonna explode. And thats gonna be sooner then later. Crypto is internet 2.0

When it comes to investing Initial coin offerings (ICO) can be interesting. Currently i invested in quite a few of them. Like Powerledger. Viberate ( over) Cartaxi. Once these hit the market the price usually goes up immediatly. So u can either hold some and sell some to breakeven and still have a bag.