View Single Post
Old 18-11-2021, 06:25 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Keith
The Gospel of Mark seems to imply that Jesus is adopted as a Son of God at his baptism, and doesn't mention his birth.

In Luke 3: 22; Those who would have you believe that Jesus was a god who became a man, changed the original verse, to; “Thou art my beloved son in who I am well pleased.”

While in Luke 3: 22; (In place of “Thou art my beloved son in who I am well pleased.”) The following authorities of the second, third, and fourth centuries read, “This day I have begotten thee,” vouched for by Codex D, and the most ancient copies of the old latin (a, b. c. ff.I), by Justin Martyr (AD 140), Clemens Alex, (AD. 190), Methodius (AD. 290), among the Greeks. And among the Latins, Lactaitius (AD 300), Hilary (AD) Juvencus (AD. 330), Faustus (AD. 400) and Augustine. All these oldest manuscripts were changed completely. They now read, “This is my son in whom I am well pleased.” Whereas the original variant was, “Thou art my Son. This day I have begotten thee.”

Hebrew 5: 5; has; “You are my son, ‘TODAY’ I have become your Father.”

Jesus, the son of Mary and her half brother Joseph, who were both sired by Heli=Alexander Helios III, was born, 'Son of God', not by blood, nor by the will of the flesh, nor by the will of man, but by the spirit of our Lord God and saviour, which, on the day he was baptised, descended upon him in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; "You are my son, 'THIS DAY' I have begotten thee".

Peace to all believers.