Thread: SCARED!
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2011, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnnn1
Why does Christianity teach the sick doctrine of believe in Christ or burn in hell?

What about all the God loving people of other religions?
Hi donnnn,
Yes, why?

Control of the masses?
Greed, power?

Because the God you described is my God, also. No hell, but instead of
actions, as you say - He cares more about our hearts and our intentions, imo.
(We could be in a wheelchair not doing many actions at all. The action being - adoring Him with all our hearts maybe.)

I wonder if reading things from the Other Side ("Life in the Unseen World" by Anthony Borgia, for one example) or NDEs
(near death experiences) might help you to know that there is no religion in the afterlife - it is a man made thing.

But that indoctrination into our subconscious minds from childhood is tuff to break through sometimes.

Fear has a firm hold on thoughts sometimes ---and we know where fear comes from don't we - we old Catholics... and the opposite of fear is love.
And what is God?....

I love Jesus.
I am also a Buddhist, Sikh, Hindu, Krishna, Bhagavad Gita loving,
happy person, by way of introduction.
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru