View Single Post
Old 19-02-2018, 07:12 AM
Experiencer

I'm glad this was brought up! Always an interesting topic. I also get energetic impressions, and lots of clear visions in dreams, sometimes about people I know, or don't know. If I can relay the dream to them, if it's possible, I do. If it is something frightening I don't. I remind myself that I may not be 100% true - no medium or psychic bats .1000, no one does. Also, might want to work on psychic block techniques if you don't already and let Spirit know firmly - I don't want to receive random info from strangers, it doesn't feel right, please help - and see what happens.

I am really firmly opposed to offering unsolicited advice. I will send loving energy, healing energy, Reiki, etc, if I think someone may need it, but I am really careful not to try to tune in too heavily as even though there's really nothing secret in spirit, we are in human bodies and it can be construed as disrespectful. If someone asks for my help, I'll get a slew of visions, advice, what their energy feels like, flashcard style images and impressions, names of guides or people around them. I just hand them the info and try not to interpret or lecture too much unless they ask my opinion.

I have backed away from a few friendships that became very strained when people have sort of pushed their way in intuitively and started trying to control what I do due to their fears or how they interpret my energy and situation. Unsolicited, it just goes against my ethics. Were they correct and their advice good in the long run? Sometimes yes, and sometimes no. But since I never asked for it, hearing a friend blurt out that there's something negative attached to me when I feel fine and I'm having a good day really can be unsettling. Perhaps it's a reflection of what they are feeling, projected outward, like a scowl from a stranger. Hard to say.

If i receive impressions or details about someone's life, I just take it in, consider it, bless it if I think it could use some positive energy, and then I move on and try not to dwell on it. And I FOR SURE would not present uncomfirmed intuitive information as truth, received about a friend to another mutual friend, which really did happen to me!

I think as time goes on and people develop more, this will become more concrete as far as ethical codes.

"The Soul Does not Love; It Is Love Itself.
It Does not Exist; It Is Existence Itself.
It Does not Know; It Is Knowledge Itself."

- PATANJALI