View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Sorry to dump my negative garbage in this lane, but no.... I'm not really religious and still this reality appears as anything but perfect to me. From my personal experience, nothing in this reality makes any sense at all.
Add 'yet' to the above sentence and repeat it mentally for a while and see if any different 'happens'. Discoveries in the field of Quantum Physics (besides what WabiSabi says) suggests that any thing that can happen ... will!

This does not depend on one's being 'religious' (in the 'normal' sense pf the word). You just have to want to and then, at least provisionally, believe that you can 'collapse' the 'wave function' in a different 'way' such that a different possible configuration becomes real, O' Not Yet 'Living' In The 'light' and so Bummed 'Out' (Of It) person.

Here's something to play with (your 'seriousness' may be killing 'you', methinks), it may help you 'lighten up' (if you don't expect 'too much' from it):

Blurb: This can be seen as two completely different things. Try to find both. If you're having trouble seeing the second, try looking at the picture from a distance. Sometimes that helps:

And here's another picture to give you another possibly change-inducing experience (I speak as an experienced psycho--therapeutic meta-physician!). Whichever 'way' you first imagine the fella in the following picture choosing to go, next imagine him choosing the 'other' one. To get the benefit of this exercise, you have to play with your imagination: