View Single Post
Old 26-12-2016, 10:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Beyond the nativity scenes, beyond the doctrinal hoopla, lies one important thing: the hope that we might yet become
Hi David, some great thoughts in that post. For years I directed Christmas plays in an esoteric Christian community. I was always searching for new and different carols to sing, and one year I came across one called "All and Some":

Nowell sing we, both all and some,
Now Rex Pacificus is ye come.
...and with his body us brought to bliss,
Both all and some, both all and some.

There are occult secrets and explanations about the human condition and the makeup of spirit, hidden away in the writings of the Templar period, including medieval carols such as this. In this case, the mystical paradox posed is this: How can something be both all (complete and finished), and some (incomplete and in-process)?

All and some is nothing less than a quantum revelation: That which we already are in the future, in spirit, and the eternal, is the thing we are striving to be in the present, the material, and the transitory. This and other such epiphanies have transformed the very way I step into each moment. I don't hope anymore, nor do I have faith. I don't even "know" or have "inner certainty." All of these, to one degree or another, allude to the possibility of some other, opposite possibility. For me, other, opposite possibilities simply do not exist, other than within the limiting human mind.

"The hope that we might yet become," for me became that which I am, and that which is. Once the higher-self recognition has touched the thing, it is done, and cannot be undone or diminished, ever.