View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 08:10 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
Hi I am just over forty therefore classed as an early indigo. I never wanted to be a system breaker yet the universe puts me in places I have no choice. I believe strongly in the United nations rights of the child. So when I see that breeched I have to do something about it. I have found myself in some uncomfortable situations. Yet I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror if I didn't.
I have always felt different. I saw ghosts, angels and knew things from a young age. I was sensitive to negative environments including at fourteen throwing up when I went to Alcatraz in San Francisco on holiday.

I was hoping to talk with other older indigos and hear there experiences.

I was born in the 50's and in the 80's when I read the description of indigo children I knew the author was not paying attention by claiming they were just being born into the world in the late 70's. Indigo is a label that can fit anyone who wants to claim it. I felt it described me and a lot of my friends who are older, but I don't claim it as a label, it is hard to pin me down, but I am a natural communicator that still needs practice.

Maybe you don't need a label, just say who you are and what your mission is if you feel you have a mission. You will find more rational compatriots (people with the same mission) if you do that than claiming a new age label like Indigo.

And accept yourself, even if you think you are weird, love that weirdness.