Thread: Crazy eyes?
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 04:10 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmforlife
I have what people would call "crazy eyes" which is mostly due to anxiety and stress but also it seems to be genetic since my dad has these crazy eyes too except his are worse. By crazy eyes i mean like my eyes look like i'm on cocaine because of the anxiety i get while looking someone in the eyes or by just being anxious in a social situation. It gets in the way of my social life hugely and causes me to be extremely insecure and shy around people because i am so scared of looking at them in the eyes. People usually think i'm on cocaine or something like that even though i don't take drugs. I know the obvious answer is to get rid of the anxiety but that seems impossible at this point.

"Crazy eyes" to me just look ungrounded. Do you make a point to get out in nature often and enjoying the moment while you're out there; walking barefoot through the grass soil or sand, leaning up against a tree to read or meditate, etc. Grounding can also take form of physical focused exercise. These activities also instill confidence and being more centered in social situations.

There are different eyes and expressions of them...my view of crazy eyes is the feeling I get from them that the person is ungrounded; most aboriginal eyes just look wild and piercing to me. Not crazy.