View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 02:34 AM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueClover
I will probably get into more discussion later. But I have to say, so many married women do hit on my husband. One story in particular that shocked me....We met this cute girl (bartender)at a night club(banker by day).Long story short; she asked my husband out ( a couple times) and gave him her number.We looked her up on facebook,and she was newly married!! She was this gorgeous Greek girl who had this fairy tale wedding,large white wedding gown with tons of bridemaids. My husband and I were laughing so hard.Who does that?!! Her excuse was that she was "unsure" and that marriage wasn't what she thought it was. FYI,my husband and I weren't flashy when we married,we went straight to friend of the court like two silly kids in love.

Anyways,I think a reason (among a million) that marriages fail so early is possibly because couples get into the pressure of "marriage" and the hoopla that it comes with. I think it's propagated in American culture to live by this fairy tail blueprint that includes a perfect wedding,perfect house,perfect careers.The blue print is heavily marketed in our culture for profit and social media bragging doesn't help. I think the truth of the matter is,many young adults( not all) need a lot of maturing,and this doesn't happen in your 20's. Just my OPINION!

Edit: sorry if I didn't completely answer the question,but I think at the end of the day,it would be wise for a person to end a commitment before they get into physical passion with someone else. I truly dont think you can control feelings,it's part of our human nature,but you can control your behavior and your actions.

Married women hitting on married men, here in USA ???!!!
I live in California. Yet I have not witnessed such thing...
But I was not paying any attention to such possibilities.
At my age, I am still so naive. LOL

Married bartender's excuse to having an affair is so funny (and extremely idiotic). "she was "unsure" and that marriage wasn't what she thought it was."
Yeah, when you are unsure about marriage, having an affair with another married person is the way to solve the problem. LOL
Where is a logic in this thought process? LOL Too funny!!