View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 02:16 AM
Guide

What I saw in a dream

I get a lot of psychic information in dreams. I have alittle more than a touch of psychic abilities across the board. It seems to come and go with the weather, especially rain or the change of seasons. I had this weird dream that I believe may have some significant meaning. Most of my prophetic dreams are fluorescents lit and bright, this one was not....but it stayed with me. I don't know if I am even posting it in the right category. I had a dream about energy and how each of us has different parts of us that our energy isn't always capable of coexisting( maybe that's why there is illnesses such as bipolar, ect?) I'm not sure about that, but in my dream I saw how parts of our energy go to higher vibrational levels, while parts of us that were hurt, went to lower frequencies. Most of our consciousness is with the higher levels, but for those who go through depression, severely, might have their consciousness on a lower level most of the time. I think we all are guilty of that through different periods of our life. But, here was the interesting thing, I saw the lower parts of us...on the lower frequencies... We're parts of us that needed to be reincarnated and brought to higher levels of consciousness. Those parts that need to be healed....that is what keeps bringing so many of us back, why so many of us have these real issues in our life...why we are here. I just wanted to post this today. I've been thinking about it for the last couple of days, and as the weather has been quite stormy...so have my dreams:) I have a particularly good one from this week to share later....but right now, I'm in a time of growing and facing things. It made sense to me...and so I thought I would pop in and write about it.