Thread: Strange dream
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 10:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Strange dream

Some days ago I woke up from one of the strangest dreams I've ever had. All I can remember is I was in a room or hall that was not part of this world, like the place existed In a pocket dimension, apart from our reality....or something. Anyway, a very (extremely) old person was tutoring me about stuff I don't remember at all, except two words : Undine and Gisleyne, the latter spelled exactly as I wrote it.

Now, since I've had this dream (I feel inside it was not a dream at all) something or a lot have changed/shifted in me. I cannot put it into words but it's like the...fabric of my reality and being is shifting, to what I don't know. So many things, beliefs and people that mattered to me before do not anymore. I feel more free and...relieved to a degree, since I am not a prisoner of addictions and obsessions of the past.

I researched those 2 words and only found that Undine is a water spirit according to Paracelsus, while Gisleyne (or Gishlaine) means pledge, mutual obligation. Both don't ring a bell inside me and this is the reason I post about this. I would be really grateful for every bit of info, insight any member here could share regarding this. Thank you in advance, Namaste :)