View Single Post
Old 23-09-2017, 04:34 PM
Master
Hello,

Brief background, I do readings for people using oracle cards and other types of cards multiple times a week and sometimes for 8 hours a day seeing a client every 20 mins. Occasionally and if asked to do so I see Beings associated/accompanying them.

My understanding of how it all works is we are 'reading' math mathematical probabilities based on current energies. So this means if they were to make a radical change suddenly anything that was seen at the previous energy would be unlikely to come true. This is rare though. Usually things seen in the near future do come to pass. As we move out to 1-4 months in advance though random energy influence effect timelines so much that it's not worth saying what is seen as it may well not come to pass. I used the stock market to study this. Things seen within 2 weeks are pretty stable and likely to come to pass close to as seen, beyond that it gets 'wobbly' with each passing day.

Divining the future is based on Inquiry (asking questions). The better the question is phrased the more precise the results. I find how the question is phrased is critical.
Hope that helps :)