View Single Post
Old 17-09-2017, 09:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hello everyone.

I do not even understand what to call it. What do you call the ability to read the energy of others, and current situations happening in their lives?

Does anyone even understand what I am saying? Not telling the future or communicating with the dead? Is there anyone else here who does this, or knows exactly of what I am referring?

I have no mediumship ability. I wish I did. Atleast then I'd be able to describe what it is exactly I do. Right now I am at a loss of words.

Thank you all for listening.

Hello,

When I do these things I call it telepathy. I have been called a medium because I can converse with all spirits, living and dead(spirit is never dead?). When I do this connection, the degree of conscious awareness varies quite a bit. You can call it telepathy when a person is conscious of the connection and mediumship when they are not.

We get stuck using terms in our society. I do one thing, read a person's energy, then depending on their awareness level, I am either a medium or a telepath??

How I read a person's energy is by connecting telepathically with them. May be if you describe how you read another's energy, some psychics are quite adept at this, then we can put you into that classification.

I say forget about the words and the terms we use for these things. It is much better to understand how things work for you and proceed from there to evolve those skills.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/