View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 06:36 PM
Master
This was really interesting reading, thank you for posting.

I resound so much with all of your message, (I believe I am ALL ). But profoundly because I've not so long ago received my mission, which is to inform 'the world' I guess, that we are all generating healing - as we live, just by living, and that this is extremely important for other parts of the Universe than our space/dimension. I have never heard such a statement before, and so far have received very little confirmation, but this description with (at least 70% being generators) would support this world view to some extent.

I will now find my chart and post it.

It will of course fit which ever character I get; since I am all of them. The part about lunar cycle was so fitting, I am such an absorber of energies that I spend quite a lot of time alone to get 'clean' - I would assume there will be quite a few more of the manifesting, reflecting and pro- what-was-it? types here on the forum, since this is a congregation of sensitive types often aware we stand out in different ways.

Ok, thanks again for posting. Made me very curious.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3