View Single Post
Old 21-12-2017, 12:37 AM
Newbie ;)

What's Your Human Design?

I find this board interesting because I'm into a theory called Human Design. It is an experiment that believes that, depending on what time and location we were born, we have certain personalities and designs that make us unique. There are 5 broad but different types of people within Human Design. Each has its own strategy to best go about living one's life. There are way more components than what I'm about to list, but I'll give a brief introduction for those interested.

Approximately 70% of the population are generator types. Within the generator types there are two different kinds: 35% of people are pure Generators. These people are the backbone of society. They build. They have constant, sacral energy that reinforces the whole structure of society. These people are durable and amazing in that, if they live their design fully, they do not burn out of energy.

The other 35% are Manifesting Generators. Similar to Generators in that they have constant energy, these people also have the ability to vocally manifest changes and causes. Because they are energy beings like Generators, they often, and impressively, get themselves involved in many projects that they don't complete because they're constantly on the go. For both Generator types there is a signature of satisfaction when they live their designs appropriately and a not-self of frustration when they don't. Both types must wait for the response to situations before acting, so when they don't do this and try to initiate like a Manifestor (described below), they will experience this frustration.

Approximately 21% of the population are Projectors. These people are non-energy types and can easily feel overwhelmed and exhausted being surrounded by a 70% Generator world! Projectors are guides. They have the incredible ability to focus on the auras of other people and guide them. The only catch is that they need to be invited. If they're invited to guide, they will feel their signature of success. If they aren't invited, the Projector will be met with opposition and feel the not-self of bitterness.

Approximately 8% of the population are Manifestors. These people are energy types, but their energy is not consistent because they do not have the sacral defined in their charts. Manifestors are here to initiate change. A Manifestor must inform before starting the change but does not need to wait for an invitation or wait to respond. The Manifestor who informs before manifesting is met with the signature of peace. While this may seem like the Manifestor is therefore a powerful being, Manifestors do not choose what to change. They are catalysts for change, but that change may be met with heavy opposition or negative reactions. This can cause the Manifestor to be heavily conditioned into not operating according to design. The Manifestor must operate according to design or they will be met with their not-self of anger.

At approximately 1% of the population, the rarest type is the Reflector. Reflectors are non-energy people who have completely open charts. As a result, they serve the society by mirroring all that is energetically going on around them. Because they are so susceptible towards the energies of defined beings, Reflectors must wait an entire lunar cycle before making decisions, or else those decisions may be influenced by transits and other people's energies. The Reflector's signature is surprise, while the not-self is disappointment.

I'm curious as to what charts everyone on this website has. I have quite a bit of experience in reading charts and would love to get to know people on here and see the many ways in which the Human Design experiment works or does not work. So, if you're interested in what your chart might be, look it up on any of the HD websites and post a picture of it below. I use Humandesignamerica to look up charts.

*apparently I can't post URLs until I've made 15 posts, so I'll come back and edit it when I have :)