View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 04:18 AM
Guide

ADHD, in a Spiritual Sense - Thoughts?

I don't know where to place this, and even than, I am unsure if I am asking this the right way.

_______Where does ADHD stand??? ______

In a spiritual sense. What is it for? What is to be learned from it? Do some believe it to be a balance act? Is it truly the next generation of children, now adults?

I have just received a diagnoses of it in my mid 30's...I thought I had enough on my plate. I thought this soul's purpose was to find balance - I have another disorder in which it is said to be a dis-ease of extremes. I have battled other extreme's due to it, and my astrological influences are well, very extreme.

I am curious to other's thoughts.

This year it reared it's ugly head - I know a negative way of looking at it - it has made me very versatile however - a gem in the rough so to speak - which is very positive - but this year, due to illness and the rockiness the last few years - the instability - has made crazy making ... has revved it up enough to have very negative aspects of the disorder flare up. Hence, it has been pin pointed - and now I may be medicated for it - which I fear. Very painful at times to deal with.