View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 06:52 PM
Master
It's funny - one of my best friends growing up came from a large, hilarious Italian family and another one of my best friends came from the Midwest in the US.

My partner does things, makes the same faces, jokes and laughs the same way my Italian friend does - although they only met once for about 5 minutes. He is 1/2 Italian so I have decided they are cousins. His little sister and my friend... they're basically the same person but born 10 years apart hahaha seriously.

Now he had 2 best friends growing up - one - he is convinced is my long lost brother (we make the same faces, say the same things, have the same reaction to things) and the other is exactly like my Midwestern friend - like the 6 of us were all best friends at some point in some life.

We've never all been together - unfortunately he has lost touch with his friends - I am about to move across the country to be closer to my old friends so we will have to see how it goes!

-Lord Rama to Laxman