Thread: Hello There
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2014, 10:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega59
Hello, thanks for responding.what exactly do you mean by "illimination" also i read the other threads you posted and I understand everything. I've used my inner guidance when near or talking to someone who is giving off a low-vibration. I feel i should say somthing to them but I choose to ignore. Often it maybe they are negative intentions or thinking.. they aren't really caring.

Hi,

Illumination, in my view, is when we see every person as a divine being. This is not the conventional wisdom when we speak about that word.

Knowing when to speak and what to say to any person requires that a very deep love for them being present in your countenance. The negative intentions or thinking they carry is because they are ignorant about the true nature of them self. Since most are not ready to move out of what they have become, it is often best to accept them as they are.

How you choose to operate your life is the only thing to have the free choice to control. That may be the hardest thing for us to accept. However when we do the lower vibrational energies will not effect us. The magnetics for them to attach to us will not exist.

I hope this clarification is helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/