View Single Post
Old 24-02-2018, 11:32 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash112
Thanks Greenslade for your answer, it makes a lot of sense! I'm already aware of the Fibonacci patterns in everything, but I love the way you just said that. It actually helps.

And, well, I guess I am a bit of an "energy person", but I have not taken "the path of energy". I have a little bit, but most of all I took a path of awareness and knowledge. But I like to experiment with energy stuffs, because at the end of the day, all is energy. :P

I don't fully give myself to these ideas of Rainbow and such, but I do love to study it. There are lovely gems of truth in the world of soul-colours. Makes me want to see the full truth behind it.

Aw nice one! I'm on the other side of the country from you, in Paisley.
You're welcome, Slash.

By the way, did you know that Trump also fits the Phi spiral? The way that haircut sticks out at the front makes the perfect spiral so it just goes to show you. I'm into Sacred Geometry in a big way and especially how it's symbolism for Spirituality and Life.

The main European gridline for Becker-Hagens hits at a place called Scourie, which is north west coast area up Ullapool way. One of the main lines from that comes across not yards from where I live. There's another one that would pass fairly close to Paisley then heads into France, where there are a few sacred sites. A lot of Scotland's bedrock is granite, especially up here, and that magnifies and channels energy.

The human body is an energy antenna, most of you is carbon-based so that means you transmit and receive energy.

I'm not much into Soul colours and looking at it I've no real burning desire to ever be lol. It's a bit New Agey for me, floppy hats and flowery dresses don't work neither. Soul Ages make a lot more sense, that's worth a look if you're into that kind of stuff, but then I suppose there are different ways of coming to the same thing.