View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 12:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
Well, now we are talking :)

Me too give up medicine, or even more, was naver part of it and also didn't wanted to be, mavbe too much even when i could use it, but that was what i choose. Conventional medicine knows, what is it like, that body is in some healthy limits- avarage of many persons and what can couse that imbalance. So first it is that it is medically proven that you are in balance, to operate on other levels.

There is always bigger picture(for my opinion) it is just difference, how it can be accessed, seen and what are the steps to develop further and more. I would say, it is sum of everything that is going on in your life, what has happened and so on-your perception and understanding of same old situation different way until you can say, this is it. So try different approaches, views of same situation(there are 5 peopes, one object, but can have 5 different views, develop that in yourself, to change focus and energy perspective, to get better results)

There are two options about belief, or you believe too much or not enough. So step one step further if you can and see, what you actually believe. If not, try to develop this. From all believes, most convincing was one dream of me speaking to god, when i found out that this energy is actually very neutral and free-that is why is hard for us to communicate with it, becouse we are conditioned from all sides and don't understand it.

Well, what you will find out about this, i can't say, i also can't say anything about me, but it is true, maybe we are too modest and playing small roles becouse we didn't discover anything else. But point is not about playing small or big roles, but right ones, that fits you. And again im lacking insight into one step further to say something more :)
Thanks again. I'm also assuming that English isn't your first language, because I'm having a rather difficult time understanding the intricacies of your contributions, even though I can understand the whole gist of them.

Yes, the Lord is rather neutral about it all. He truly loves us (me) but hardly ever lets it show. Rarely, it will be said...but most of the time, He is just kicking my butt for one thing or another and yet I also know that it is done with the greatest of love.

Quite a few times before, He's said "If you really love me like you say you do, then show me how much by getting up at 6am every morning for a week" and of course, I say "you know how much I love you because you are in my heart, so why do I need to do that? why do I need to prove anything to you?" and of course, He says "Even though I am God, I don't know everything - contrary to popular belief, I'm not omniscient - so I need you to show me" and I just go "I ain't showing you s***" and God just goes *sigh...okay then, SUFFER, see if I care, because I don't!"...and then I go "I thought you loved me" and He goes "yeah, about as much as you love yourself"....oh the convos I have with the Divine One, but in the end, I do nothing about it...and in the end He feels like I'm just pushing Him further and further away and so, our conversations tend to be quite sporadic lately.

So, today I come online and a friend of mine has just sent me a PM about penance or what we Hindus call Tapasya...and it's like a message from God himself, being that it's my only way out of this situation now...I've gotta carry the cross, with all of the focus and intent concerning this being my fate and only after doing that, will I find a way out.