View Single Post
Old 15-12-2017, 04:18 PM
Suspended
Quote from Ab Orgine:

[The Mind existed first He saud -the Self aware spirit .. THIS is the part we would term Father - and in modern English, we could also simply call it "imagination", though I don't imply it is fantasy or delusion as some will now think - I mean it is IMAGINING that which it Will Be.. Its wisdom, comes from the abstract - outside of time and space as we experience such things -these things do not exist yet at this point - in deed NOTHING exists yet, except this Self aware Spirit...][quote]

Do you know how to create life? For me, I can create life or God from nothing in the spiritual realm. So should I wait for the source to come first then the creation of God can be done? Who is He? Who tell you this joke, the Mind come first? Whose Mind?

Hahaha, that's a joker dreamer pretender always can't think in a rational way of getting to the true function of it. If you're starting a life from not at the beginning of choosing of energy and then using the material energy to create life. That's nothing you can do about creation of life. Do you see, you just imagine it then "life is formed".

Creation or metaphysics isn't magic. There're rules to follow unless you've the skills or knowledge of dharma and your dharma energy is light-energy then you can create. Why not you ask your cloud-devils to create life? See whether there's anything that can be created or not? Just as you said, see it in you inner xxxxxx.