View Single Post
Old 16-09-2019, 06:16 PM
Master

Let me share with you guys and girls something amazing too!!

I was very bad at math in school and high-school, I only knew how to add, subtract, multiply and divide, that's all, I was one of the weakest from my class, math, physics, programming, I was really bad, with one year before my final exam in high-school ( the one before going to university ) I prayed hard to the Creator, I prayed so that He may help me to have a greater power of understanding, guess what? In the next following months I became one of the best student from the entire school, I started to love math, physics and programming, for the first time I could understand math, you know, to really understand it!!! I got a 9.3 ( 10 being the highest grade ) at math, I learnt everything on my own, no help, the Creator increased my power of understanding in such a way that I could study for 10 hours straight without feeling tired, I was even dreaming math equations and integrals, my physics teacher was so astonished, I was so so bad at physics and suddenly I became the best from my class, in fact, I took the fourth best grade at physics from my entire school.

I thanked the Creator on and on for His amazing gift to me, that year was one of the best from my entire life, this is true!! My teachers were so amazed of my progress, they could not believe it, remember, I had no help, I studied on my own at home.

I don't know how to explain, it felt like my eyes were opened, open to see more from this world, this gift was never taken from me, it stayed with me, I promised the Creator that I am going to try to be a better me and I failed many times, yet His great gift was not taken away, but because of my poor life choices, I found myself being depressed and with anxiety, now, the Creator is healing me, I made such a huge progress, I can't even say it in words!!!

For what He has done for me I will be forever in indebted!