View Single Post
Old 17-05-2019, 08:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
That doesn't mean that when I'm reborn, it'll be "years" after my death, right? I made it very clear that I don't want to touch the future with a ten foot pole, as far as reincarnating in forward, linear time, goes.
Maybe, maybe not. It depends how much control your soul has on the time point of its reincarnation. I believe that some time progression, generally, happens.

It is like when you dream. Your dreams might be about present, past, or future situations in your dream life, but as you age most dreams follow an age progression too.

You can incubate dreams, as your soul might incubate lives, but it also matters how much you can, and know to, control your dream, as it matters how much your soul can, and know to, control its incarnation's life.

As the soul evolves, it should be more in control, but what the soul wants is different than what you, its incarnation, want. As with your dreams, the-awake-you doesn't care much what the dream-character-you wants.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.