View Single Post
Old 21-01-2019, 01:35 AM
Deactivated Account

I always love a full moon event. I am excited for it but it won't be visible in my area, cloudy skies ;( According to a multiple sources, the theme seems to be centered around change and opportunity.

As far as the icky feelings, A lot of folks are probably coming off the wonky Capricorn/Saturn energy from the past few weeks (including Capricorn solar eclipse). I was seeing a lot of folks feeling worse than good for the New Year. Cap energy brings up a lot of gunk from the surface, which is a good thing, take that awareness of what doesn't feel good and with this Leo energy coming in, manifest what you want.

Sidenote: This is a source from the Astrology King. He gets very deep into the logistics of astrology, very comprehensive his inquires than your average romanticized web sight . The quote below is a result of the planet Uranus coming in for the Full moon, which Uranus is the planet of rebellion ( hence the anxiety).
Quote:

Lunar Eclipse Square Uranus
Moon square Uranus causes rapid mood swings and impulsive reactions. You may feel jumpy and have little patience for anything requiring commitment or focus. If anyone tries to tie you down or forced you to do something you are likely to rebel. Your normal routines may become boring and you could be easily distracted by anything new and shiny. You may have trouble relaxing because of an unsettling feeling or anticipation of something new just around the corner.

This is not a good eclipse for making sudden changes, especially in close relationships. New encounters may meet your need for a thrill but would cause a great deal of upset to your life and have a negative effect on loved ones. You may experience emotional outbursts from friends or family that would need extra patience and sensitivity.
He goes more into detail if you care to read more.

As for myself, I am feeling great and optimistic , but I am a person constantly open to change and new things ( I am a traveling goat). I do find change can be very uncomfortable and destabilizing to many people, so I can see the energy coming in not working well for everyone. Not to mention, moon energy can feel very intense