View Single Post
Old 13-11-2018, 06:23 PM
Guide

I haven't experienced this myself. However, shortly after I finished high school I met a partner who I lived with and dated for a couple years. We both had recognized spiritual things in our lives but didn't begin to develop our awareness until we started dating. We were very different in our experiences. He could see things sometimes and I can hear and sense things sometimes. Now starting to very rarely see things.

Anyways, this was about ten years ago, he shared some stories with me about having run ins with black eyed people. One example he told me was that he was in line at a grocery store and a man in front of him buying groceries turned around and his eyes were completely blacked out and he described that feeling of wanting to get away and he just felt the man was very, very bad. I just got chills writing this. He also told me some other experiences with black eyed people but it wasn't a regular thing. Like once in a blue moon here and there throughout his life. However, the feelings he described were always the same. That the person made him terrified and he just felt they were truly evil/bad.