View Single Post
Old 16-10-2018, 09:01 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhesenamun
Not far from where I live there is a huge forest and there have been numerous accounts of black eyed children going round there. Apparently these children have all black eyes, ie like a shark's eyes. They will ask to come into someone's house or car, and once in, the person concerned usually senses extreme evil. That sounds demonic. Indeed it has been reported by victims of abusive people, ie narcissists, that the narcissist's eyes also at times change and become all black. And that narcissists are evil is well known.

The similarity doesn't end there. Narcissists, who are believed to be possessed, also need this invitation into their victim's home. They will use any trick and excuse to get into a person's home, and it is only after that that they can do extreme damage. This is something I have experienced many times.

Luckily I haven't come across these black eyed children yet but there doesn't seem to be much difference between them and narcissists, and I've met far more narcissists than I can count - and they are indeed evil.

Whatever this phenomenon of black eyed children is - remember never to invite them in!

I just noticed that the area of Cannock Chase has been mentioned in a post on here. Cannock Chase is the area I was referring to. I live not far from Cannock so I know of the numerous accounts of black eyed children in Cannock Chase. Also other phenomenon, eg ghosts and werewolves, seem to be noticed a lot there. Saying that though, I often drive through Cannock Chase and have never seen anything out of the ordinary. I have even often driven through that area at night - because I used to work near Cannock - and never saw anything unusual. However, I have twice been hit by a deer - in exactly the same spot! They say you can't be hit by lightening twice - apparently one can get hit by a deer twice in the same spot... That happened on the A460 between Rugeley and Hednesford, a road that is said to be haunted...

Interesting, I used to live not far from the chase. I know about the legends and have walked on there many times. I now live a few hours away from there but strangely enough I was driving along the roads through Cannock Chase a week ago late at night in the pitch black. It is verrrry creepy late at night driving in a car. I was on high alert not only through the driving but I kept thinking a back eyed child ghost was going to jump out...seriously