View Single Post
Old 21-01-2015, 01:12 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret
I hv no clue what it was but basically it kinda looked like a piece of material up close except it was fluffy like wool and what was interesting was the sense of feeling of the softness of what I was seeing. ..weird lol anyways I'll be doing another session tonight hopefully.

Were you wearing a sleeping mask at the time? I've been able to see with my eyes closed on 3 occassions and I believe was due to using the device (it has always happened outside of meditation). Last time it happened was just last week. I was also able to see with my eyes closed lots of times during a 30 hour ibogaie session. The first time it happened when I was on ibogaine I didn't know what it was I was seeing. I though it was a vision and then I realized I was looking at the inside of my sleeping mask.

btw I'm the person that set up the facebook page and the higherselfconnections blog is mine. I'd lost interest in the baramay device for quite a while but I just started using it again about 10 days ago. I now realize how much I miss using it.